Saturday, May 23, 2015

Christmas Quilt Pattern


This Christmas Table runner is featured in my new book Amazingly Simple Triangle Stars, 
which will be released in August.

I will be teaching this class June 6 or June 12 in Bridgewater, VA.  
For more information check out Quilting By The River 


BOOK RELEASE IN AUGUST.  All the quilts in this book Amazingly Simple Triangle Stars are made from one simple block.

Cubes and Stars

Large stars and small star

 Graduating background colors
• 1 easy-to-sew block makes 8 stunning projects
• Change the fabric placement for unique designs
• Color in a provided line drawing to design your own triangle-star quilts

3 comments:

  1. They are all fabulous! Can't wait for the book to come out to add to my library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new book. The quilts do look complicated, but I'm sure they are amazingly simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this book!!!

    ReplyDelete