Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Life at the Clines

As a Quilter
I am starting a new stack-n-whack project.  This will be a wall quilt for my......

...freshly painted and wall papered kitchen.

Here I am working on Rebecca's wedding veil.
  August 9 is the big day.

Family Life
Parla, Brighton and Asher came to Virginia for 2 1/2 weeks.  I flew to Canada and drove with her and the children back to Virginia.  One of our stops was at a rabbit farm.

Brighton enjoying the kittens.

 We spent one morning in the park with Belinda and Elias..
.
 

Feeding the ducks at the park.
One day this summer I met with my quilting group, the Bubbling Bees. We sewed and visited in the pleasant breeze.

  Terry enjoying Asher.

I just love when the family gets together.  One day we 
took supper down by the river where I grew up.

Terry and Autumn won a corn-hole
 tournament at Highland Retreat. The prize was 2 nights at Highland Retreat.
 



3 comments:

  1. i still can't believe how big those rabbits were!!! looking forward to seeing everyone again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pic of girl and kitten are achingly sweet! That bunny, why my standard poodle would go nuts.
    LeeAnna Paylor not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete