Thursday, October 13, 2011

October


 
Last weekend my good friend and co-worker, Linda invited me to join her at the Extra Ordinary Women's Conference in Lynchburg.
 

We had a lot of fun and were inspired by well known Christian artists.  In the end we got to see and hear Sarah Palin.


Here are a few of the Quilters Guild of the Bluegrass ladies in Lexington Ky. who took my class Chinese Checkers this summer.  It is always a delight to see finished quilts.


Carla is working on "Star Spin" quilt at Patchwork Plus.   

Autumn has done a lot of the mowing this summer.  I am amazed at how fast the yard can be mowed with the zero turn.


Benjamin and Autumn tuning up.


Next weekend I will be doing an open house in my home for the Virginia Quilt Museum.
 On Saturday, October 22, 1-4 pm I will open my home for a show
of  quilts. There will be quilts that have been featured at the

Paducah Quilt Show, Quilt Odyssey, Mid-Atlantic and Hoffman

Challenge as well as quilts from my book “Star Struck

Quilts.” 
The tour includes refreshments and
the cost is $15 per person.
Call the VQM at 540-433-3818 or email them at info@vaquiltmuseum.org 

    

5 comments:

  1. New blog looks great.

    Roberta

    PS
    Your family are beautiful. You are blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear

    I have read your post and it's very interesting post. I have achieved valuable thoughts from your post.


    Hybrids combine the relaxing body, drowsy, mellow high with Best Hybrid Strains UK. the pain relief from the Indica strain. Buy Hybrid Strains Online UK, best Hybrid Strains UK.



    If you would like more information, Click Now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find Cannabis oil for sale online Buy Marijuana Online - Buy Weed Online, Mail Order Weed Online USA - Order 420 online - Legit Weed For Sale,High THC Oil For Sale,Online Dispensary Shipping Worldwide, Buy Cannabis UK,Order Marijuana Online UK,Buy Cannabis Concentrates Online,Prefilled Vape Cartridges For Sale,THC Vape Oil For Sale,Cannabis Oil For Sale,Prefilled Hash Oil Cartridge Online & Marijuana Edibles.

    Visit Now:- https://bluntbliss.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dear,
    Thanks for sharing such useful blog. Really! This Blog is very informative for us which contain lot of information about online clothing. I like this post. Please visit at "Heavy Hitters Pax Era Pods UK", i hope you may like our Weed.

    Visit Here - https://420placeuk.com/product/heavy-hitters-pax-era-pods-uk/

    Thanks Regards,,

    ReplyDelete